In this episode, Heather and Liz wish everyone a very nerdy Christmas (and every other holiday). So, here is our obligatory holiday episode. Warning – DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS EPISODES WITH KIDS IN THE ROOM!! You shouldn’t anyway, but definitely not this one!
The story of the vibrator finally comes to light, so make sure you listen in to that one.
A Very Nerdy Christmas
Don’t forget to go see Producer Craig at Marvelous Nerd Year’s Eve with Stan Lee in Dallas December 29 – Jan 1. Go to marvelousnye.com and use coupon code craigprice for $50 off a 4-day pass.
Traditions – Christmas Movies
- The Santa Clause (Tim Allen)
- Die Hard (debatable, yo)
- Harry Potter movies
Traditions – Holiday Foods
FYI – There are NO calories on Christmas. So eat your ass off and don’t worry.
- Ham – Will feed you for-ever.
- Chicken Fried Steak (Hey, it’s Texas, y’all)
- Deviled Eggs
Traditions – Holiday Music
Hello, Sunny 99.1 who starts playing exclusively Christmas music the week of Thanksgiving through the end of the year. Drinking games revolving around Christmas music in the car are not advisable by Nerdy Bitches Podcast. We will not be responsible for your DUI.
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- Trans Siberian Orchestra – Carol of the Bells
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Old-School Christmas CDs from the 90s, including A Very Special Christmas
Traditions – Gift Giving Tips
Warnings for new couples – don’t give your SO something sexual, trips, hotels, etc. It’s awkward. Lingerie is NOT a gift for a woman…everyone knows its for you. Your dick is NOT a gift. The naughty should only be a part of something bigger. So, think ahead and try not to run someone off by being a weirdo.
- Gift cards
- Stocking stuffers (Candy, little special things, As Seen on TV things, etc.)
- For friends in small homes/apartments – unitaskers take up too much room. Be mindful of their space issues.
- Amazon Wish Lists are awesome. If you don’t have one, get one. It makes things much easier for those people who want to get you a gift.
What the Fuck is an Elf on the Shelf??
Santa sends the elf Thanksgiving night to spy on the children and report back each night to Santa on whether or not they are being naughty or nice. Some elves are more naught and mischievous than others. We are perplexed by this whole business.
Go check out our Zazzle Store
We created some fun new things, so go check it out. Make sure you set your content filters to OFF to see 90% of our items.
Fuck you to the “War on Christmas”
Rant, rant, rant. Stop being dicks. Just be nice to people for fuck’s sake!