In this episode, Liz and Heather welcome back some other nerdy bitches for a boozylicious girl talk day! We have Cassie, Kitty, and Sophie in the studio with us to drink and talk what it is like to be a girl geek! This episode’s drinks are sort of Star Wars themed.
Heather’s drink: Tatooine Sunset
- V8 Splash
- 2 maraschino cherries
Liz’s drink: Smuggler’s Delight
- Dr Pepper
- Bacardi Torched Cherry Rum
Cassie’s drink: The Dark Side
- Orange juice or V8 Tropical
- Vanilla vodka
- Triple Sec
- Black vodka
FYI – Don’t forget to turn the boot when guzzling beer a la Beerfest. Otherwise, you will get it in the face, like a bad porno.
Heather shares an article on ridiculous lies pop culture tells to women (from the Daily Dot):
- A makeover will change your life. We disagree, mostly. Or perhaps we agree? For that one day, until we have to recreate the look the next day. Go get a professional bra fitting. You won’t regret it once you actually wear a bra that fits.
- Sex is very good every time and all the time. Meh. That’s way overstating things. We don’t want to feel guilty if it isn’t great all the time.
- Even in a post-apocalyptic world, women’s hygiene is always on point. Yeah, right. Our hygiene isn’t on point in this PODCAST, let alone living in a tree.
- Money is not necessary to live a glamorous life. We don’t think you can necessarily have a social life on a minimum wage job. A glamorous life is also super subjective.
- A man is not interesting unless he is brooding, dark, and tortured. Way too much work to deal with a high maintenance whiny bitch like that.
Be sure to check out our next book club selection, Lamb by Christopher Moore.
A big thanks to Cassie, Kitty, and Sophie for being on the show again!