In this episode, Liz and Heather discuss all of the 2016 Netflix Originals Part 1 that we have seen or heard good things about. Sit back and enjoy the first part, as we blab way too much for a single episode.
We are also drinking on this episode – Fireball whiskey + Cream soda = Delicious! Plus a random discussion about coffee.
2016 Netflix Originals Part 1
- Fuller House – Definitely worth the watch if you were a fan of the original series back in the 90s or in the last two decades as it has run in syndication.
- Daredevil (Season 2) – Marvel has done an awesome job on these Netflix episodes because they can do so much in this format that can’t be done on network TV.
- PeeWee’s Big Holiday – Same personality as back in the day, so check it out. Totally makes you forget about him jerking off in a movie theater.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Season 2) – So freaking funny. Enough said.
- Patton Oswalt’s Talking for Clapping (stand-up comedy special) – So unbelievably funny. He is delightful. Also recommended: Lady Dynamite. Also, check out the College Humor series of BadMan (a take on Batman) – Patton Oswalt plays the Penguin and it’s awesome.
- House of Cards – Creepy and awesome.
- Grace and Frankie – Meh. This one had high hopes, but hasn’t really thrilled me yet.
In other news…
If you are thinking about what to do for New Years this year, think about heading up to Dallas for The Marvelous Nerd Year’s Eve with Stan Lee! It’s a four day convention (December 29 – January 1). Producer Craig will be moderating several panels and has a $50 off coupon code on the 4-day pass. Code: craigprice at www.marvelousnye.com
Check out Part 2 of this episode next week!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Be First to Comment