In this episode, Heather and Liz talk about Conspiracy Theories… especially those that turned out to be true (or FEEL like they are true!). Join in as we talk about Chapstick, LSD, and a little Jesus.
We talk about Apple, a list of crazy theories that actually turned out to be true, and some that maybe haven’t been proven but FEEL true enough that we believe them without proof.
Follow us on our social media accounts for all of the latest comings and goings and to interact with us directly!
- Twitter (@nerdybitchespod)
- Facebook Page (@nerdyb1tchespodcast)
- Facebook Discussion Group (@nerdyb1tchespodcast)
- Instagram (@nerdybitches)
- Pinterest (@nerdybitches)
Support your favorite podcast!
It takes money to keep bringing you an awesome show! If you want to become a show patron and help us meet our goals for world domination, please visit the following:
- Patreon – Donate directly to the cause with a one-time or a monthly donation that will go towards paying for the show production, future equipment needs, and fun things like conventions and giveaways! In return, we have some AWESOME rewards set up for the true NB fan!
- Merchandise! – Visit our Zazzle store to pick up some awesome Nerdy Bitches merch! We have t-shirts, coffee mugs, flasks, and even baby gear that won’t get your kid tossed out of daycare (probably!). *NOTE – Make sure to turn the site’s content filter to OFF to see anything beyond the kid-friendly line.
Check out one of our awesome Castaways podcast friends – Hile on Life! Noelle sits down and talks one on one with awesome guests!