Marvel is Ah-may-zing! This episode, we talk all things Marvel and the past, present, and future of the Marvel cinematic universe.
The phases of the Marvel universe include:
- Phase 1: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton), Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America (swoon!), and The Avengers.
- Phase 2: Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (TV), Agent Carter (TV), Guardians of the Galaxy (HOLY CRAP!!), Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Ant-Man.
- Phase 3: Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War – Part I, Captain Marvel, Inhumans, and Avengers: Infinity War – Part II.
We talk about each of the movies in turn that are already out, and the ones upcoming. We spend a lot of time talking Guardians of the Galaxy because it’s freaking awesome.
Well now I’m standing. Happy? We’re all standing now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle. – Rocket
Bitch of the Week – Women’s geeky t-shirt sizes. Why the hell are they so small? Men don’t have this problem when attempting to buy clothing!
Feed the Troll – “If we didn’t have Democrats, we wouldn’t need police.” … Really.
- from Heather – John Carter (movie) – with a disclaimer: If you loved the original story/book, don’t watch the movie.
- from Liz – The Goldbergs (TV series) – available on HuluPlus
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Be First to Comment